Your Role in Our Student's Success
We believe place-based educational experiences are important as we educate the next generation of STEM scholars. Involving both local businesses and community members in our STEM-related projects is incredibly important for the academic growth and career readiness of our scholars. We are always looking to partner with businesses and community members for these projects, externships, or by hosting guest speakers from the field.
If you would like more information on how you can get involved with Tallahassee Collegiate Academy, please contact Jessica Chapman at Jessica.Chapman@tcc.fl.edu. As a community member, you are a vital partner in providing opportunities for engaging STEM experiences to our scholars.
STEM Immersion Week is a week in spring when all students participate in experiential learning activities outside of the regular classroom structure.
Would your business like to partner with us?
We will be looking for:
- Volunteer opportunities for students in STEM-related fields
- Externships in student’s current STEM-related field of study
- STEM Center Camp Presentations
- Opportunities for students to travel to explore STEM fields of study
- Personal Discovery/Restorative Opportunities/1:1 mentoring
- Guest Speakers, Guest Instructors, Guest Presenters